- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- Great Tasting Chewables
Chew or dissolve tablets in the mouth. Do not swallow whole.
For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 chewable tablet 4-5 times daily.
Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 chewable tablet 2-4 times daily.
Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mannitol, modified cellulose gum, natural menthol flavor, natural spearmint flavor, sorbitol, stearic acid, xylitol.|
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
As a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or last more than 3 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed in blister units. Do not use if individual blisters are open or torn.