- Promotes Normal Sleep Patterns
- Dietary Supplement
- GMP-Produced in a Certified Facility Good Manufacturing Practices
Melatonin is a hormone that is produced by the pineal gland in the brain. Its secretion is determined by light and seasonal patterns and dictates the circadian rhythms (sleep/wake cycle) of the body. Supplementation has produced remarkable benefits in individuals who work night shifts, travel across multiple time zone or have difficulty sleeping.
- Supports Normal Sleep Patterns
- Dictates the Circadian Rhythms (Sleep/Wake Cycle)
- Reduces the effects of Jet Lag