- Founded in Skagit Valley, WA
- Since 1972
- 5 Grams of Fiber Per Bar
- 3.5 Grams of Fat Per Serving
- 8 Grams Whole Grain
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by The Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Chewy Goodness!
- Wholesome Rolled Oats, Almonds, Rich, Dark Chocolate Chunks
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
Certified organic. Guaranteed delicious.
When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land. We’re still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington’s Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you organic foods that are absolutely delicious.
Why Eat Organic?
Our organic foods are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, chemical fertilizers or genetically engineered ingredients.
Our organic foods contain no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Our organic farming methods help protect and nurture the environment.