- #1 Selling Bottle Brush Line
- Stands Upright Away From Germs
- 2-in-1 Nipple Brush in Handle
- 2 Brushes in 1!
- Nipple Brush Conveniently Stores in Handle
- No Slip Grip Handle
- Soft, Durable Bristles
- Strong Sponge Tip Cleans Hard- to Reach Areas
Stuff You Should Know:
- To help reduce germ build-up, bottle brushes should be replaced every 30-45 days, or at first sign of wear
- Always allow brush to completely dry before storing
An extra brush stored in the hand of a bigger brush, so the daily routine of cleaning bottles, nipples, lids, and valves becomes just a little less routine. It’s the little things.