- Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting
- Reduce the Appearance of Spots 80%*
- SPF 30 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Look Up To 10 Years Younger Instantly!**
- Instant Spotless Coverage
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Dermatologist Approved
- Clinically Tested
- 12 Hour Wear
- Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use
- Recommended as an Effective Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Spot Correcting & Preventing
- Helps prevent Sunburn
- used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
1st Ever Anti-Aging Spotless CC Cream***
- Do-it-All formula corrects and helps prevent the appearance of spots, delivers anti-aging benefits, provides essential moisture to dry skin, perfects and brightens complexion, while protecting against UVA/UVB damage with SPF 30.
- Luxurious cream combines the benefits of a primer, moisturizer & foundation in one delivering line-filling and wrinkle-smoothing benefits for a more youthful-looking complexion.
Say Goodbye to Spots!
- Powerful, brightening cosmeceutical ingredients help improve the appearance of dark spots, age spots and sun spots instantly and over time.
- Formulated with Spotless Technology, clinically proven to erase the look of up to 20 years of natural skin darkening.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30 protects skin and helps prevent new spots or discoloration from developing.
Proven Visible Results**
100% felt skin looked spotless instantly
100% saw a brighter complexion instantly
100% saw lighter and less dark spots in 3 weeks
90% saw less visible sun damage in 2 weeks
90% saw less fine lines and deep wrinkles after 3 weeks
* Based on average measured results from a panel of women using Youthful Wear Spotless Makeup. Results are based on a comparison of subjects before without makeup on and after with makeup on. Data Source: UV Spots, 3 weeks. Before Week 0 No makeup vs After Week 3 Makeup, Average % Improvement.
** Based on the individual perception of a panel of women using Youthful Wear Spotless CC Cream.
***in Food, Drug & Mass